Business Development Marketing ManagerJob ID 0819409
Headquartered in exciting Atlanta, Georgia, Ballard Designs is a dynamic, fast-growing marketer of globally inspired home furnishings and accessories. Ballard Designs is a part of Cornerstone Brands, a family of leading home and apparel brands including Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road and improvements. Cornerstone is a division of Qurate Retail Group (NASDAQ: QRG), a $14 billion interactive multi-channel retailer that offers an innovative, differentiated retail experience on TV, online, via mobile, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores.
We are a tight-knit, entrepreneurial team of smart, dedicated professionals who are passionate about what we do. If you are energetic, success-driven and ready to make a real impact then we need to meet you. We currently have an opening for an experienced Business Development Marketing Manager. Reporting into Marketing Director, this role will support retail and professional acquisition/retention programs across channels.
- Working closely with the marketing director and across teams, this candidate will identify new opportunities and monitor existing marketing tactics that help drive business growth.
- Using program management, organization and relationship skills, the role will utilize events, digital, print and sales methods to grow in-store and professional interior designer customer segments.
- Identify opportunities to increase reach of customer base in retail markets and to our professional interior designer groups.
- Implement methods for increasing brand presence in retail markets and professional interior designer segments.
- As the primary marketing contact for stores, this role will partner with retail managers to support in-store marketing execution.
- Collaborate with store property management teams on marketing opportunities available within properties.
- Working closely with internal direct marketing teams, collaborate on value and promotional messaging for all formats.
- Establish, maintain and communicate retail marketing and event calendar.
- Develop and communicate marketing performance results with leaders and others.
- Work directly with professional organizations to help build marketing programs that drive growth for our professional interior designer program and benefit in-store.
- Partner with store managers to maintain community outreach and in-store event protocols.
- Coordinate and manage marketing projects from conception through execution.
- Maintain professional memberships that support our professional interior designer program.
- Work closely with IT to develop enhancements to marketing tech that supports retail and the professional interior designer program.
- Retail or B2C/B2B marketing experience required.
- Must be proactive.
- Event management experience a plus.
- Relationship management experience is a big plus.
- Analytical skills.
- Adept at learning and understanding new technical solutions.
- Experience working across teams and with agencies.
- Organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple responsibilities at once are a must.
- Positive attitude a must.
- Ability to adapt to quickly changing needs.