Business Development Marketing SpecialistJob ID 0819410
Headquartered in exciting Atlanta, Georgia, Ballard Designs is a dynamic, fast-growing marketer of globally inspired home furnishings and accessories. Ballard Designs is a part of Cornerstone Brands, a family of leading home and apparel brands including Frontgate, Garnet Hill and Grandin Road. Cornerstone is a division of Qurate Retail Group (NASDAQ: QRG), a $14 billion interactive multi-channel retailer that offers an innovative, differentiated retail experience on TV, online, via mobile, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores.
We are a tight-knit, entrepreneurial team of smart, dedicated professionals who are passionate about what we do. If you are energetic, success-driven and ready to make a real impact then we need to meet you. We currently have an opening for an experienced Marketing Specialist. Reporting into Business Development Marketing Manager, this role will support retail and professional interior designer acquisition/retention programs across channels.
- Working closely with the business development marketing manager and across teams, the role supports all aspects of execution of marketing tactics that support driving in-store traffic and conversion.
- Working across teams, execute on all aspects of marketing initiatives in support of a professional interior designer program.
- Supports asset creation for retail stores and professional interior designer program.
- Updates site content for retail stores and professional interior designer program as needed.
- Coordinate digital creative and direct mail creative in support of programs.
- Assist in crafting marketing messages and coordinating promotions across stores.
- Help establish, maintain and communicate retail marketing and event calendar.
- Work closely with manager to assist with events for supported programs.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Retail or B2C/B2B marketing experience required.
- Must be proactive.
- Event coordination experience a plus.
- Basic understanding of digital analytics and reporting.
- Adept at learning and understanding new technical solutions.
- Experience working across teams.
- Organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple responsibilities at once are a must.
- Positive attitude a must.
- Ability to adapt to quickly changing needs.