Manager- Email MarketingJob ID R35382
Job Description Details
We are a tight-knit, entrepreneurial team of smart, dedicated professionals who are passionate about what we do. If you are an energetic, success-driven, are ready to make a real impact, we need to meet you. We currently have an opening for a Manager – Email Marketing. This position is charged with managing all components of email marketing. This position is a combination of technical, analytical and creative thinking.
- Manage all email marketing campaigns and report results to management.
- Plan, oversee and execute several promotional campaigns per week.
- Responsible for understanding analytics for all email campaigns.
- Responsible for maintaining email performance and overall channel health.
- Recommendation and execution of email file segmentation in order to optimize both marketing and triggered email opportunities.
- Oversee the testing and sending process for all campaigns.
- Work with internal marketing team and other departments to plan email themes and promotions.
- Build, manage and maintain an email calendar.
- Develop and optimize email cadence for all marketing emails, informed by ongoing testing of customer contact strategies.
- Build and manage new trigger programs to support customer loyalty management including upsells, retention, and reactivation.
- Oversee QA and A/B testing for email creative, subject lines, send time, list segments, etc.
- Explore opportunities for email prospecting and make recommendations on testing.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with email campaign management.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other feature-rich ESP.
- A firm understanding of segmentation, data management, frequency tactics and email file health and customer journey marketing.
- Analytical experience developing and evaluating all email marketing KPI’s.
- Experience building an email file with qualified names.
- Ability to multitask in stressful situations.
- Self-starter with strong communication skills that can multi-task and flourish in a fast-paced environment.
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.