Marketing Content SpecialistJob ID 0819412
Headquartered in exciting Atlanta, Georgia, Ballard Designs is a dynamic, fast-growing marketer of globally inspired home furnishings and accessories. Ballard Designs is a part of Cornerstone Brands, a family of leading home and apparel brands including Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road and improvements. Cornerstone is a division of Qurate Retail Group (NASDAQ: QRG), a $14 billion interactive multi-channel retailer that offers an innovative, differentiated retail experience on TV, online, via mobile, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores.
We are a tight-knit, entrepreneurial team of smart, dedicated professionals who are passionate about what we do. If you are energetic, success-driven and ready to make a real impact then we need to meet you. We currently have an opening for an experienced Digital Content Marketing Specialist. Reporting into into the Content Marketing Manager, this role will be pivotal in assisting with all aspects of digital content creation from project coordination to marketing merchandising to copy writing.
- Assist Content Marketing Manager in the execution of content strategy that drives high engagement, including blog, site, podcast, email and video production.
- Working across teams and with outside vendors, coordinate video/photo/podcast production logistics and details.
- Working closely across teams, create compelling email/site content and product merchandising.
- Develop, proofread, and edit internal and external written content as needed.
- Partner with SEO manager to optimize content according to SEO best practices and given strategies.
- Partner with marketing team to maximize content throughout all appropriate channels.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Proven work experience as a content specialist/manager with a minimum of 2 years in content marketing and understanding of content marketing tactics.
- Proof reading and editing experience a must.
- Working knowledge of podcast and video.
- Adept at technology tools such as MS Office, WordPress, and Adobe CS (or equivalent) and other solutions as needed.
- Knowledge of SEO and Web traffic metrics.
- Experience working for a digital marketing team.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A can-do attitude and team player.