Merchandising AssistantJob ID 0819233
Headquartered in exciting Atlanta, Georgia, Ballard Designs is a dynamic, fast-growing marketer of globally inspired home furnishings and accessories. We are a tight-knit, entrepreneurial team of smart, dedicated professionals who are passionate about what we do. If you are energetic, success-driven, and ready to make a real impact, we need to meet you. Right now, we are looking for a Merchandise Assistant to join our Merchandising team. .
The Merchandising Assistant has to interface with many individuals so it is imperative they have good communication skills and excellent follow through. It is their responsibility to assist the merchandising team in maintaining various schedules and deadlines, so strong organizational ability is also imperative.
- Gather, maintain and re-distribute all Product Specification sheets for each merchant
- Maintain and flow new Vendor Set up forms
- Order, track and organize all new samples for drop test/photography
- Identify and label all new photo samples
- Maintain images of new product by catalog/book
- Organize images for pick-up for catalog/book building
- Maintain accurate lists of pick-up products availability for photography
- Organize and maintain work group form entry
- Maintain analysis for historical sales
- Strong organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail including proofreading for accuracy
- Clear communication skills
- Excellent Outlook & Excel skills in order to manage all email, tasks, meetings, and reports as needed. Access and Excel Pivot Experience a plus.
- 1-2yr. relevant work experience
- College degree preferred