Receiving Associate - PT - Charlotte OutletJob ID 0816056
Just like our products, the people who work at Frontgate are full of life. They warmly welcome and entertain our Guests into our stores and are confident, thoughtful and at ease in their approach to providing the best service in the industry.
We are in the midst of expanding our outlet footprint in Charlotte, NC. As the Receiving Associate, you will be a part of our first new outlet concept. If you are energetic, success-driven, and ready to make a real impact, then we need to meet you!
Receiving Associate Primary Responsibilities
• Support the integrity of the store inventory through proper execution of inventory management policies
• Ensure the merchandise received matches manifests and/or inventory transfer reports
• Perform a variety of operational activities which included, but are not limited to; processing, ticketing and assembly of merchandise
• Communicate with Store Management and Receiving Lead on new product arrivals, assembly execution and floorset readiness
• Work collaboratively together on floorsets and continual replenishment of inventory to create an extraordinary guest experience
• Extremely organized, strong attention to detail and able to do what it takes to go above and beyond for our Guests
Achieve Sales and Profitability Targets
• Build positive working relationships with the Receiving Lead and store team to support the company priorities, share business insight and best practices.
• Efficiently manages all non-selling activities within budget and looks for ways to control expenses.
Collaborate and Builds Teams—Attracts, develops and motives the talent needed for current and future business requirements. Articulates an inspiring vision for the future, establishes high performance expectations and sets example through own behavior. Ensures alignment of individual goals with overall business objectives. Coaches team members to success and holds individuals accountable for achieving results.
Be Accountable—Credibility earned through delivering results. Balances urgent and effective action, commitment to excellence, taking initiative to resolve problems and work quality. Demonstrates high initiative and provides leadership in a project-oriented environment.
Builds Diverse Teams—Seeks out and embraces diversity of thought. Ensures all employees feel respected and valued for who they are. Creates an inclusive work environment where everyone can embrace their uniqueness and develop to their full potential.
Inspires Engagement—Leads by example. Communicates effectively and makes people feel valued and appreciated. Deals with conflict and poor performance in a timely and proactive way.
Stays Curious –Always looking to learn and grow. Thinks creatively and is open to new ideas and innovation. Focuses on building skills for the present and future. Learns from mistakes and embraces change.
• College degree preferred or equivalent job experience
• 1-2 years of shipping and receiving experience in specialty retail industry, but not required
• Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and other web based platforms
• Ability to work independently without close supervision
• Curious and open to adopting new ways of thinking and eager to learn new skills
• Availability to work flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 75lbs
• Ability to travel occasionally to support new store openings
• Ability to climb ladders
• Ability to continually smile, be nice, and be genuinely friendly in an environment where guests are the reason we are in business
*This position description is intended to describe the general nature of the work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and is subject to change at any time.
Frontgate is a leading home luxury multichannel retailer with catalog, ecommerce and retail operations. Frontgate stands for Grand Living. Meaning homes that are grand in spirit … generous, welcoming, beautifully appointed. Comfortable homes, infused with touches of luxury and ease.