Sr Digital Marketing Specialist (Cinmar)Job ID R39186
Job Description Details
POSITION: Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist
LOCATION: West Chester, OH
RELATIONSHIP: Reports to Sr. Director, Digital Commerce Ops & Marketing
This position is responsible for supporting digital marketing efforts for an affluent home retail brand, Frontgate. The digital marketing specialist will be focused on driving traffic and sales through marketing channels such as paid search (SEM), organic search (SEO), display, affiliate and social sites. The position will be responsible for day-to-day campaign management, analysis and optimization and will closely monitor performance and ROI. This role requires daily collaboration with cross-functional internal departments, as well as external agencies and technology vendors. Ideal candidates are entrepreneurial-minded, analytical, and have the ability to think creatively to build successful marketing campaigns. This role is a tremendous opportunity for individuals eager to take the next step in their digital marketing careers.
- Daily management of paid search marketing program, in coordination with an external agency, with a focus on driving traffic and demand at a profitable return on ad spend
- Coordinate display, social, video advertising programs with a focus on building brand awareness, prospecting for new customers, and driving conversions with programmatic retargeting
- Oversee affiliate marketing program, seeking out and onboarding strategic partners that can help drive quality traffic and incremental demand
- Build cross-functional relationships with creative, merchandising and finance teams and proactively develop and execute campaigns that help support the product assortment and brand positioning
- Support digital marketing budgeting process ensuring investments are appropriately allocated and achieving desired objectives
- Build monthly media plans that support company go-to-market strategies and financial objectives
- Work closely with external agencies, providing direction and insights to ensure all parties are focused on achieving common goals
- Lead day-to-day SEO operations that includes content opportunity analysis, keyword research, internal linking, and optimizations to title tags, meta descriptions, and page structure
- Monitor news and trends in the digital marketing industry and competitive landscape, and make recommendations that will drive long-term growth
- Desire to work with a fun, talented team and build marketing campaigns for a leading home furnishings e-commerce brand
- Approximately 4 plus years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects in a fast-paced environment
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Excellent problem solver who can work independently
- Quick learner who can take initiative and assume accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience presenting results to internal audiences
- Web analytics experience (Google Analytics preferred)
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree required
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.