Cornerstone Services Full Time Work at Home Customer ServiceJob ID R36813
Job Description Details
- Ability to learn, retain and employ multiple order entry systems and support various brands.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time (at a computer, speaking with customers)
- Strong PC skills to include: Internet, Microsoft Windows, and Outlook
- Strong organizational, detail orientation and follow through skills
- Strong communication skills and a desire to build customer loyalty
- Work at Home Technical Requirements
Our Work at Home Representatives are asked to have and maintain all the necessary system requirements to ensure a good experience for our customers.
Most home computers and bundled services will meet the required specifications – a full specification list will be provided after your interview. Here are a few of them:
- Computer and headset compatible with Cornerstone Brands specifications
- High-speed internet connection
- For the sake of call quality, satellite, broadband, wireless or dial-up services are not an option
- Standard Analog Phone Service from a local phone company or bundled service from your internet provider
- The following services and devices are not permitted: Call Waiting, Cellular Phones, Voicemail, Call Forwarding, Satellite, dial-up, Internet phone service, Wireless routers.
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.