Product Data Coordinator - HomeJob ID 0818778
Business Unit Summary
Be a part of this dynamic team that supports all aspects of our business and is integral in ensuring Garnet Hill exceeds the expectations of our customers everyday!
A Day in the Life
The Product Data Coordinator is responsible for supporting the sourcing team with all aspects of sourcing and product development processes.
- Maintain a complete familiarity with multiple seasonal product assortment plans
- Develop and maintain close communications with suppliers to ensure the development process meets price, quantity, quality, delivery and design expectations
- Obtain and review seasonal costing to ensure timely receipt of information
- Request samples and prepare documents for binding rulings as needed
- Communicate any changes and/or progress to a program to merchandising, quality and inventory managementKeys to SuccessAt Garnet Hill, our employees are creative, hardworking, fun loving, and absolutely passionate about what they do. We pride ourselves in our entrepreneurial spirit and, like our customers, enjoy achievement, family, and a fully satisfying life!Must Haves
- 2+ years of related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proficient in web-based product development systems
- Self-starter with the ability to work with autonomy in a team environment
- Demonstrated attention to detail
Nice to Haves
- Associate’s Degree in Product Development or related field
Why Garnet Hill?
Drawing on inspiration from around the world, Garnet Hill creates unique apparel and home furnishings that can be described in two simple words: Beautiful, Naturally. ™ Beautiful design and natural fibers are hallmarks of the company, which was founded in 1976 as an importer of English flannel sheets. It has grown into a destination for discerning customers everywhere, and is a multichannel marketer offering the merchandise it designs and curates for women, kids and home through catalogs, garnethill.com, and its Franconia Outlet store.
Garnet Hill’s headquarters is located in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire, with an additional expanded office along the Seacoast.
Teamwork is not a catch-phrase at Garnet Hill; it is a lifestyle. It is who we are. Committed as a team, we continue to provide the highest quality and service to our customers and suppliers. We conduct our business with a set of core values that include integrity, respect, creativity, kindness, innovation and excellence.
In addition to a high energy, team-based environment we offer great career potential and a competitive compensation and benefit package, including:
- Matching 401(k)
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Discounts on Cornerstone & Home Shopping Network Products
- Paid Time Off
- Discounted Group Auto & Property Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program