Customer Lifecycle Campaign BuilderJob ID R36053
Job Description Details
Be a part of this dynamic team that supports all aspects of our business and is integral in ensuring Garnet Hill exceeds the expectations of our customers everyday!
A Day in the Life
The Customer Lifecycle Marketing Builder will champion the building and execution of engaging customer-centric, end-to-end customer journeys that maximizes lifetime value and company growth and profit. This new position will partner with internal and external stakeholders to lend ideation and planning support to ensure customer lifecycle marketing and business goals are met.
- Build and ensure flawless execution of operational tasks and deployment related to building complex, end-to-end customer journeys across multiple touchpoints and channels within the campaign management tool
- Perform journey build activities such as audience selection, trigger qualification, suppressions, and segmentation that aligns to business goals and customer lifecycle strategy
- Track, monitor, and communicate campaign activity and results; resolve issues, report results, and make improvement recommendations back to marketing leads
Keys to Success
At Garnet Hill, our employees are creative, hardworking, fun loving, and absolutely passionate about what they do. We pride ourselves in our entrepreneurial spirit and, like our customers, enjoy achievement, family, and a fully satisfying life!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years’ in roles of increasing responsibility of increasing responsibility in customer journey
- Proven leadership, extensive knowledge, and hands-on experience in building and optimizing personalized, end-to-end customer journeys
- Experience in one or more campaign management platforms such as RedPoint, Salesforce, or IBM
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Proficient in analytics reporting platforms such as Google Analytics
Nice to Haves
• Experience within a retailer or marketing agency
• Knowledge of modeling, machine learning, or AI
- Knowledge of SQL for data analysis and Microsoft Power BI
Why Garnet Hill?
Drawing on inspiration from around the world, Garnet Hill creates unique apparel and home furnishings that can be described in two simple words: Beautiful, Naturally. ™ Beautiful design and natural fibers are hallmarks of the company, which was founded in 1976 as an importer of English flannel sheets. It has grown into a destination for discerning customers everywhere, and is a multichannel marketer offering the merchandise it designs and curates for women, kids and home through catalogs, garnethill.com, and its Franconia Outlet store.
Garnet Hill’s headquarters is located in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire, with an additional expanded office along the Seacoast.
Teamwork is not a catch-phrase at Garnet Hill; it is a lifestyle. It is who we are. Committed as a team, we continue to provide the highest quality and service to our customers and suppliers. We conduct our business with a set of core values that include integrity, respect, creativity, kindness, innovation and excellence.
In addition to a high energy, team-based environment we offer great career potential and a competitive compensation and benefit package, including:
- Matching 401(k)
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Discounts on Cornerstone & Home Shopping Network Products
- Paid Time Off
- Discounted Group Auto & Property Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.