Director of Brand MarketingJob ID 0818997
Business Unit Summary
Be a part of this dynamic team that supports all aspects of our business and is integral in ensuring Garnet Hill exceeds the expectations of our customers everyday!
A Day in the Life
The Director of Brand Marketing will shape Garnet Hill’s brand identity through marketing strategies and brand campaigns that drive awareness, customer engagement, brand equity, and long-term profitable growth.
- Lead the development and execution of Garnet Hill’s annual and seasonal brand building strategies, campaigns and marketing cadence
- Drive customer acquisition with a consistent, customer-centric brand activation strategy that includes social, experiential, digital and print that creates deep engagement and sells the brand and its products
- Innovate unique and high-impact events to reach and engage consumers in a way that expands and enhances our brand presence in the marketplace
- Oversee social media strategy, content and platforms with the goal to increase followers, engagement and salesKeys to SuccessAt Garnet Hill, our employees are creative, hardworking, fun loving, and absolutely passionate about what they do. We pride ourselves in our entrepreneurial spirit and, like our customers, enjoy achievement, family, and a fully satisfying life!Must Haves
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 10+ years’ in roles of increasing responsibility in brand marketing
- 5+ years’ experience leading a high performing work team
- Proven leadership, extensive knowledge and experience in all forms of marketing communication
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
- Proven experience in successfully bringing a brand positioning to life
Nice to Haves
• MBA preferred
• Experience with an apparel retailer
Why Garnet Hill?
Drawing on inspiration from around the world, Garnet Hill creates unique apparel and home furnishings that can be described in two simple words: Beautiful, Naturally. ™ Beautiful design and natural fibers are hallmarks of the company, which was founded in 1976 as an importer of English flannel sheets. It has grown into a destination for discerning customers everywhere, and is a multichannel marketer offering the merchandise it designs and curates for women, kids and home through catalogs, garnethill.com, and its Franconia Outlet store.
Garnet Hill’s headquarters is located in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire, with an additional expanded office along the Seacoast.
Teamwork is not a catch-phrase at Garnet Hill; it is a lifestyle. It is who we are. Committed as a team, we continue to provide the highest quality and service to our customers and suppliers. We conduct our business with a set of core values that include integrity, respect, creativity, kindness, innovation and excellence.
In addition to a high energy, team-based environment we offer great career potential and a competitive compensation and benefit package, including:
- Matching 401(k)
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Discounts on Cornerstone & Home Shopping Network Products
- Paid Time Off
- Discounted Group Auto & Property Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program