Merchandise Planning AssistantJob ID 0818580
Business Unit Summary
Be a part of this dynamic team that supports all aspects of our business and is integral in ensuring Garnet Hill exceeds the expectations of our customers everyday!
A Day in the Life
The Merchandise Planning Assistant will support the Merchandise Planning team with system support and maintenance, creation of reports and analysis and management of the merchandise planning calendar
- Maintain the MAPs and SAT planning system through seasonal maintenance tasks and system support
- Maintain and create standardized reporting through our Power Pivot functionality
- Perform and maintain competitive and market analysis to identify areas for increased market share
- Work with Marketing and Creative to support the Creative Tactical, Stuffer and Post Card creation process
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the merchandise planning calendarKeys to SuccessAt Garnet Hill, our employees are creative, hardworking, fun loving, and absolutely passionate about what they do. We pride ourselves in our entrepreneurial spirit and, like our customers, enjoy achievement, family, and a fully satisfying life!Must Haves
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 2+ years relevant experience
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access)
- Proficiency in pivot tables
- High attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Nice to Haves
- Bachelor’s degree in retail merchandising
- Proficiency in Power Pivot
Why Garnet Hill?
Drawing on inspiration from around the world, Garnet Hill creates unique apparel and home furnishings that can be described in two simple words: Beautiful, Naturally. ™ Beautiful design and natural fibers are hallmarks of the company, which was founded in 1976 as an importer of English flannel sheets. It has grown into a destination for discerning customers everywhere, and is a multichannel marketer offering the merchandise it designs and curates for women, kids and home through catalogs, garnethill.com, and its Bridgehampton, NY store.
Garnet Hill’s headquarters is located in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire, with an additional expanded office along the Seacoast.
Teamwork is not a catch-phrase at Garnet Hill; it is a lifestyle. It is who we are. Committed as a team, we continue to provide the highest quality and service to our customers and suppliers. We conduct our business with a set of core values that include integrity, respect, creativity, kindness, innovation and excellence.
In addition to a high energy, team-based environment we offer great career potential and a competitive compensation and benefit package, including:
- Matching 401(k)
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Discounts on Cornerstone & Home Shopping Network Products
- Paid Time Off
- Discounted Group Auto & Property Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program