Guest Experience Sales Lead - Coral SpringsJob ID R818793
Job Description Details
- Exemplify the guest experience; passionate about providing exceptional service and leading a team of service minded associates
- Support, model, and coach a seamless guest service focus by creating an environment that is friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and efficient for guests and team members
- Welcome, entertain and host our guest; perform effective floor leadership activities while setting the pace and energy in the store
- Become highly engaged in how our guest shops; understands the competitive landscape and well versed in Ballard Designs on social platforms
- Provide a lasting impression on our guest through a seamless check out experience
- Create a relaxed environment surrounding any level of guest service issues and champion resolutions with business savvy while exceeding guest expectations
- Accountable for the overall guest experience ‘Division of Responsibility’ alignment
- Builds positive working relationships with Associate Store Manager and store team to clarify priorities, share business insight and best practices
- Partner with Sales Lead-Visual Merchandising on product and assortment needs to ensure store is full, abundant and visually compelling
- Coach team members on product knowledge and empower them with the tools necessary to anticipate the needs of our guest
- Communicate clearly and directly to create an environment where all team members are treated fairly and with dignity and respect
- Educate team to build guest loyalty through in-store programs including, but not limited to, Design Services, private label credit card, and community outreach programs
- Assess team member key performance indicators rankings
- Identify guest experience training opportunities
PERSONAL LEADERSHIP FUNDAMENTALS
Leader & Team Builder--Develops and motives the talent needed for current and future business requirements. Articulates an inspiring vision for the future, establishes high performance expectations and sets example through own behavior. Ensure alignment of individual goals support overall business objectives. Coaches team members to the selling model for success. Embraces teamwork and excellence while fostering an environment of trust. Always staying focused on top priorities.
Results-Driven--Credibility earned through delivering results. Balances urgent and effective action, commitment to excellence, taking initiative to resolve problems and work quality. Keeps commitments without excuses, demonstrates high initiative and provides leadership in a project-oriented environment. Takes smart risks and always supports others to do the same.
Strong Communicator— Communicates clearly and effectively with team members at all levels, external partners and guests. Strong verbal and written presentation skills including the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way and to tailor key messages and presentation style to multiple audiences. Addresses challenges and change proactivity but always open to other ideas.
Collaborative & Inspiring --Builds and sustains collaborative relationships at multiple levels in the company. Able to work through complex disagreements and conflicts to achieve a resolution. Builds trust by including others and by keeping the cross-functional teams inspired and focused on the success of the entire company. Understands the interdependencies and impact of their work on others and works to coordinate with others. Graciously stresses the importance of effective change management and champions’ innovation … ultimately nurturing a great store culture.
Delivers Accountability –Requests on-going reporting of various performance indicators to qualify the integrity of all touch points associated with the store results and guest experiences. Monitors and champions team member engagement.
- 2+ years of experience in the retail industry
- Excellent communications, delegations, follow-up and analytical skills
- Ability to function independently or in a team and show judgment in managing a fast-paced environment adapting to change with a sense of urgency
- Highly organized and persistent with resolving guest service issues
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with guests and team members; maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and store office; lift and carry 50lbs.
- Open availability and flexibility to work nights, weekends, store openings and store closings per the needs of the business.
- Ability to continually smile, be nice, and be genuinely friendly in an environment where guests are the reason we are in business
- This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and is subject to change at any time.
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of five interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, Garnet Hill and Improvements. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.