Warehouse Associates - Monroe - Full Time, RegularJob ID 0819188
Walk-in for an interview Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm, at our Employment Office located at 5568 West Chester Road West Chester, OH
Or, call us at 513-603-1278 to schedule an interview! No need to apply in advance - Just walk-in or call to schedule an interview!
Now hiring at our Monroe distribution center!
- Unload trailers by pallet jack or PIT, once certified.
- Separate freight and build pallets
- Move within the department as needed
- Follow methods and procedures of the department
- Follow and meet all required methods and procedures of the STAR program.
- Operate RF device for all department functions
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Complete training and operate equipment in department as needed
- Support all CSI philosophies in promoting a positive work environment
- Work with other departments to ensure accuracy and to uphold the distribution center requirements of quality and customer satisfaction
- All other duties as directed by CSI Management
- Ability to repeatedly lift and average of up to 50-75 lbs.
- Required to train (and become certified if applicable) on equipment for use in department
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet the performance standards of the position
- Ability to work flexible hours, overtime and weekends as needed
- Team player, willing to work in other areas of the operation as needed
- Ability to read, comprehend and communicate in English
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of systems including PKMS and MACS
- Ability to work in an environment with moderate variations in temperature
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Climbing, kneeling and squatting as needed
- Knowledge and ability required to perform the functions of the job
Keys to Success
At Cornerstone, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
Why Cornerstone Services?
Cornerstone Services offers expertise and corporate support across the five Cornerstone Brands. These shared services include Information Technology, Digital Commerce, Customer Care, and Distribution. Our team members enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun.
Follow Cornerstone Careers on Facebook:
Cornerstone is comprised of five interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, Garnet Hill and Improvements. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores.
The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
About Qurate Retail, Inc.
Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB) is comprised of eight leading retail brands – QVC, HSN, zulily, Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road and Improvements (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”) – all dedicated to providing a ‘third way to shop,’ beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores. Globally, Qurate Retail Group is #1 in video commerce, reaching approximately 370 million homes worldwide via 16 television networks and multiple ecommerce sites, social pages, mobile apps, print catalogs, and in-store destinations, and is #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the US. Qurate Retail, Inc. also holds minority interests in ILG and FTD as well as various green energy investments.