Merchandising Intern - Summer 2019Job ID 0819402
Summer 2019 Merchandising Internship
Frontgate is looking for highly motivated, creative students interested in pursuing a career in the Merchandising field. If you are a passionate customer advocate, embrace teamwork, and have a strong curiosity to learn, then this is the opportunity for you to join an industry leading Merchandising team!
As a Merchandising Intern, you will be responsible for supporting the merchandising team with day-to-day activities, as well as, the planning and product development processes. This paid internship will give you hands-on experience and allow you to gain valuable insight on how a retail merchandising team performs.
- Must be able to work during normal business hours, 30 - 40 hours per week.
- Working towards a Bachelor's Degree in Merchandising, Design, or related field required
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Ability to Multi-task
- Strong attention to detail needed
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a minimum of 25lbs