Warehouse Associates - Shipping & Receiving - Full TimeJob ID 0818989
- Unload trailers by pallet jack or PIT if certified.
- Separate freight and build pallets
- Move within the department as needed
- Follow methods and procedures of the receiving department
- Follow and meet all required methods and procedures of the STAR program.
- Operate RF device for all department functions
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Complete training and operate equipment in department as needed
- Assist in training new employees within the department
- Support all CSI philosophies in promoting a positive work environment
- Work with other departments to ensure accuracy and to uphold the distribution center requirements of quality and customer satisfaction
- All other duties as directed by CSI Management
- Work accurately and effectively in a motivated environment.
- Ability to repeatedly lift an average of 50-75 lbs.
Required to train (and become certified if applicable) on equipment for use in department
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet the performance standards of the position
- Ability to work flexible hours, overtime and weekends as needed
- Team player, willing to work in other areas of the operation as needed
- Ability to read, comprehend and communicate in English
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of systems including PKMS and MACS
- Ability to work in an environment with moderate variations in temperature
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Climbing, kneeling and squatting as needed
- Knowledge and ability required to perform the functions of the job
Keys to Success
At Cornerstone, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
Why Cornerstone Services?
Cornerstone Services offers expertise and corporate support across the five Cornerstone Brands. These shared services include Information Technology, Digital Commerce, Customer Care, and Distribution. Our team members enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun.
Follow Cornerstone Careers on Facebook:
Cornerstone is comprised of five interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, Garnet Hill and Improvements. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores.
The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
About Qurate Retail, Inc.
Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB) is comprised of eight leading retail brands – QVC, HSN, zulily, Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road and Improvements (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”) – all dedicated to providing a ‘third way to shop,’ beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores. Globally, Qurate Retail Group is #1 in video commerce, reaching approximately 370 million homes worldwide via 16 television networks and multiple ecommerce sites, social pages, mobile apps, print catalogs, and in-store destinations, and is #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the US. Qurate Retail, Inc.About the QVC Group
The QVC Group consists of eight leading retail brands: QVC, HSN, zulily, Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road and Improvements The QVCGroup has 27,000 team members in the US, the UK, Germany, Japan, Italy, France, Poland and China. Visit the QVC Group webpage to learn more.