People and Org PartnerJob ID R35555
Job Description Details
This People & Org Partner’s primary responsibility is to provide local People function point-of-contact support to the business, playing a key role in the execution of People priorities and deliverable within the defined People strategy, integrating People activities for the business, particularly a Fulfillment Center located in Phoenix Arizona. In this role you will champion and advocate for the team member experience at all stages of the team member life-cycle, bringing focus and a commitment to excellence You will also partner and collaborate with People & Org Business Partners and Managers and COEs in the development and delivery of People solutions at times leading local team member experience projects, bringing a real world perspective to any initiatives and execution of them.
Business Relationship Management
- Business’s point-of-contact for the People function, and partnering with relevant COEs as necessary.
- Lead Talent Acquisition for the site including sourcing, screening, and on boarding candidates.
- Respond to and resolve Team Member relations issues.
- Provide local insights and perspectives to P&O leadership and/or COEs, to ensure local matters are appropriately addressed and considered.
- Deliver coaching and guidance to Manager and Supervisors, and support in the effective prioritization and delivery of an engaging team member experience.
- Provide a local point of contact for People solutions and key People deliverables.
- Facilitates Performance & Development Review, Talent Review & Succession Planning, and functional career progression processes (as applicable).
- Act as an ambassador and champion of the team member survey and outputs for the site. Oversee the delivery of team member survey and outputs - locally appropriate communications, rollout plans, and follow-up activities for team member-centric initiatives and solutions.
- Facilitate merit increase; support promotions and internal compensation offers outside of guidelines.
- Advocate for the team member lifecycle through support of and/or execution of pre-boarding, retention, off-boarding activities, local Health and Wellbeing initiatives and activities.
- Participate in appropriate Communities of Practice in support of overall business
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, SHRM certification preferred.
- 5 years of total business experience in areas of Human Resources is required.
- Previous generalist experience as an HR Advisor / Partner operating at a level of guiding / influencing leaders
- Talent Acquisition experience.
- Strong understanding of a breadth of People disciplines with ability to leverage People data to inform deliverable
- Business acumen – able to build and develop broad, yet detailed, understanding in relation to functional groups.
- Self-motivated with action and results delivery orientation; demonstrated initiative and accountability by willingness to assume additional duties other than assigned
- Solid written/verbal communications, able to communicate with all levels of business
- Ability to work independently and with others to identify issues and develop solutions
- Ability to consult, facilitate and interact across function/market areas and with all organizational levels
- Thought and influence leadership and trusted advisor on People issues
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of five interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, Garnet Hill and Improvements. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.