Receiving AssociateJob ID 0819351
Provide excellent internal and external customer service and commitment to member companies. Ensure department service levels, accuracy and quality of receiving processes is being met.
1.Unload trailers by pallet jack or PIT if certified.
2.Separate freight and build pallets
3.Move within the department or others as needed
4.Follow methods and procedures of the receiving department
5.Follow and meet all required methods and procedures of the STAR program.
6.Operate RF device for all department functions
7.Maintain a clean and safe work environment
8.Complete training and operate equipment in department as needed
9.Assist in training new employees within the department
10.Support all CSI philosophies in promoting a positive work environment
11.Work with other departments to ensure accuracy and to uphold the distribution center requirements of quality and customer satisfaction
12.All other duties as directed by CSI Management
13.Work accurately and effectively in a motivated environment.
1. Ability to repeatedly lift up to 75 lbs.
2. Trained on equipment for use in department
3. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
4. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet the performance standards of the position
5. Ability to work flexible hours, overtime and weekends as needed
6. Team player, willing to work in other areas of the operation as needed
7. Good oral and written communication skills
8. Knowledge of a warehouse management system helpful
9. Ability to work in an environment with moderate variations in temperature
10. Ability to stand for long periods of time
11. Climbing, kneeling and squatting as needed
12. Strong ability to understand, respond and react to both oral and written communication
13. Knowledge and ability required to perform the functions of the job
14. Ability to readily understand, respond and react to both oral and written work direction