Lead Sales AssociateJob ID R35060
Job Description Details
Guest Service Lead Primary Responsibilities
Bring the Grand Living Experience to Life
- Responsible for supporting the Guest Service Manager and the overall Grand Living experience for the Guest.
- Exemplify the “Ultimate Concierge” mindset; passionate about providing exceptional service and understands how to effectively manage issue resolution in a timely manner.
- Coordinate logistics associated with in-store events, educational workshops and in-home delivery services.
- Support scheduling of in-store Design Solutions appointments is and is the main point of contact for Guests during and after the delivery process.
- Extremely organized, strong attention to detail and able to do what it takes to go above and beyond for our Guests.
Achieve Sales and Profitability Targets
- Build positive working relationships with the Guest Services Manager and store team to support the company priorities, share business insight and best practices.
- Efficiently manages all non-selling activities within budget and looks for ways to control expenses.
- Work with Guest Services Manager on managing delivery costs, vendor expenses related to events and in-store gift with purchases.
Collaborate and Builds Teams—Attracts, develops and motives the talent needed for current and future business requirements. Articulates an inspiring vision for the future, establishes high performance expectations and sets example through own behavior. Ensures alignment of individual goals with overall business objectives. Coaches team members to success and holds individuals accountable for achieving results.
Be Accountable—Credibility earned through delivering results. Balances urgent and effective action, commitment to excellence, taking initiative to resolve problems and work quality. Demonstrates high initiative and provides leadership in a project-oriented environment.
Builds Diverse Teams—Seeks out and embraces diversity of thought. Ensures all employees feel respected and valued for who they are. Creates an inclusive work environment where everyone can embrace their uniqueness and develop to their full potential.
Inspires Engagement—Leads by example. Communicates effectively and makes people feel valued and appreciated. Deals with conflict and poor performance in a timely and proactive way.
Stays Curious –Always looking to learn and grow. Thinks creatively and is open to new ideas and innovation. Focuses on building skills for the present and future. Learns from mistakes and embraces change.
- College degree preferred or equivalent job experience.
- 3 years’ experience in specialty retail or customer service equivalent; home furnishing background preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and POS systems.
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time.
- Availability to work flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel occasionally to support new store openings.
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of five interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, Garnet Hill and Improvements. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.