Call Center Supervisor- Ohio Shared- Toledo Based (8pm-5am)Job ID R39523
Be a part of the dynamic Operations team within our Customer Service Department. CSC Supervisor will provide excellent internal and external customer service to include commitment to service level, quality, and productivity while maintaining company policies and procedures.
Job Description Details
Call Center Supervisor- Ohio Shared- Toledo Based position
Work at Home Opportunity!
Shift: 8pm-5am with Sun/Mon off
A Day in the Life
• Manage the daily performance of team of 20+ employees ensuring service levels, quality and productivity standards are met.
• Implement and manage Call Center procedures as outlined in supervisory contingency manual, as needed.
• Resolve escalated customer concerns to determine appropriate action, balancing superior service with fiscal responsibility.
• Monitor, coach, and provide specific feedback to associates to meet performance requirements, including quality, productivity, attendance and related disciplinary issues.
• Conduct weekly team meetings to maintain timely communication on key operational issues while motivating and rewarding the proper behavior.
• Assist in the identification of associate training and development needs.
• Monitor real time service levels by floor managing, walking and communication with the director to address spikes in demand or excess in staffing.
• Provide consistent quality call monitor on associates and provide feedback as needed
Keys to Success
At Cornerstone Services, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
• Demonstrated excellent coaching ability.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Flexibility to work days and nights as needed
• Demonstrated skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and ability to use ACE system effectively.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Must have good attendance and demonstrate the ability to function as a reliable member of the operation.
• Prior Management or Supervisor experience in call center or related field.
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “must haves.”
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.