Accounts Payable Representative- 1st shift- M-FJob ID R43935
To support the continued success of Cornerstone Brands, the qualified candidate will be responsible for data entry, matching invoices, processing expenses, vendor management and special projects.
Job Description Details
- Perform vendor maintenance for new and existing vendor adhering to company policies
- Research vendor issues and responds in a timely manner
- Communicate with vendors, buyers and accounting as necessary
- Correspond with vendors and staff regarding payment status
- Research and troubleshoot past due payables
- Sort, distribute and scan incoming mail
- Review invoice batches for accuracy
- Process electronic payments and check runs
- Maintain accounts payable reports and spreadsheets
- Process a high volume of invoices timely, accurately and efficiently
- Review and resolve discrepancies to ensure timely payment
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Inventory experience a plus
- Centralized A/P experience a plus
- High School Diploma
- Minimum Associates Degree preferred
- Experience with Lawson or PeopleSoft a plus
- Basic accounting knowledge with strong research and resolution skills
- Ability to work in a high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Strong time management skills
- Strong work ethic
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “must haves."
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.