Administrative Assistant - GrandinroadJob ID R36918
Job Description Details
The Grandinroad Administrative Assistant will provide day to day administrative support for the Grandinroad leadership team. This role will perform diverse administrative duties and functions requiring confidentiality and initiative. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for creating executive level presentations and reports, administer the teams Travel and Expense reporting, arrange conference calls, make travel arrangements, as well as coordinate and schedule various meetings, conferences, and events. He/she will also set a professional tone for the department and with all colleagues, as well as demonstrate leadership in maintaining a positive work environment.
- Administer all Travel and Expense reporting on a timely basis. Review/Verify all expense and purchase card (p-card) reports as needed.
- Assist with meeting scheduling, preparation and implementation, including drafting, copying and distributing meeting agendas, presentation materials, correspondence and minutes.
- Coordinate and assist with the completion of special projects, including research, documentation, spreadsheet development, presentation design and the organization of files.
- Insure that post-meeting action items are complete including sending follow up notes, clearing/neatening conference rooms, etc.
- Manage and coordinate travel including items necessary for international travel and meetings. Update department Travel Schedule weekly, publish, send and summarize changes/updates.
- Track and report all PTO requests & utilization for department and report to Human Resources timely. Be familiar with PTO and Attendance policies, and escalate issues to managers and / or Human Resources
- Track and communicate upcoming visitors and coordinate visitor experience with Reception and others.
- Generally reinforce all CBI, Cinmar and HSNi Policies and escalate issues to managers and / or Human Resources
- For open positions within the department, create “world class” candidate and on-boarding experiences consistent with the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Work in partnership with facilities team to address work environment/space needs, advance requests, and resolve issues
- Insure Conference Rooms have current issues of catalogs, are neat and have stocked refrigerators throughout the day.
- Contribute to creating a positive work environment within the department and with all colleagues by always demonstrating professionalism, positive outlook/attitude, and positively influencing others.
- Other administrative duties to support the team as needed
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
- 3+ years experience in an Administrative Assistant role
- Advance skills utilizing Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with Concur a plus
- Excellent business writing skills and ability to create executive level presentations.
- Positive, professional demeanor and the ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Strong business acumen, independent and very detail-minded, with a commitment to high-quality work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (e.g. grammar, spelling, punctuation)
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills with ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Ability to interface with business partners at all levels directly or virtually
- Proven ability to take the initiative and focus on customer service with a great deal of tact and diplomacy.
- High School graduate; and related office management or administrative assistant work experience
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.