Digital Product Data Specialist - Digital MerchandisingJob ID R34664
Job Description Details
As a Product Data Specialist, you will manage digital item data in order to enable a superior experience for our guests online. You will complete item set-ups within the assigned level of service via partnership with merchants, digital merchandisers, and internal stakeholders. You’ll be responsible for holding partners accountable to item data requirements, driving data accuracy, and ensuring consistency across categories; collaborating with cross functional teams to validate and remediate data according to category strategy. You will own pre/post Frontgate.com launch readiness, including troubleshooting, remediating, and communicating about product launch blocks, system issues, and content generation. You will aide in developing best methods and process improvements while taking advanced roles and responsibilities, including special projects as assigned.
- Owner of all product set-up process includes adding item-level content (copy and dimensions) for products; adding specifications, manual instructions and other relevant content as needed for each monthly assortment
- Manage, organize, and upload new products onto Frontgate and through Websphere, a content management system
- Act as a liaison between digital merchandisers, merchants, copywriters and imaging specialists to make sure all assets for product set up are attained
- The subject matter expert in the digital team for monogramming, personalization, and other custom product or service setup
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of ecommerce platform capabilities
- Drive accuracy & excellence of product display pages via content & copy updates
- Manage & optimize category & product attribute data for the digital assortment via facet updates, visible meta audits, product naming & short descriptions
- Lead in maintaining key operational site documents for cross-functional share out ex. Site-maps, process documents, ect…
- Management of the internal Web Help Desk email- responding and resolving product issues from cross-functional partners
- Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Willingness to embrace ambiguity and remain flexible
- Ability to multi-task with a high sense of urgency and initiative
- Detail oriented
- Naturally curious; enjoys researching root issues
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Moderate Excel (pivot tables, graphing, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in an team based collaborative environment
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of five interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, Garnet Hill and Improvements. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.