Director CRMJob ID R44919
Job Description Details
The Director of CRM is responsible for leading the customer contact strategies and implementation across all print channels, by leveraging robust database and reporting assets for home retail brand, Grandin Road. This individual will define a roadmap for increasing efficiency in acquisition rates, purchase frequency, and LTV, while also leading customer loyalty initiatives for the brand, working closely with cross-channel partners. This position is a key contributor to the financial success of the brand and manages one of the largest expense and revenue budgets. We are seeking a candidate with a customer-centric and analytical mind, and proven track record in catalog circulation.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Leverage robust data assets and performance history to build circulation plans and meet financial, acquisition, and customer retention goals
- Develop catalog and direct mail contact cadence for buyers and prospects, partnering with Merchandising, Creative, and Digital to recommend and implement cross-channel tests that support our investment optimization initiatives
- Lead thought process for customer segmentation and define the roadmap for yearly and seasonal print acquisition and retention strategies
- Serve as the Grandin Road lead for Cornerstone Brands database management and optimizations
- Work with internal and external partners to conduct research and analyses to develop a better understanding of our customer
- Provide monthly forecasts for demand and expense related to all programs
- Lead private label credit card, customer loyalty, and payment programs to increase conversion and drive LTV
- Manage and work with team to execute the list processing cycle for all catalog and direct marketing campaigns including customer segmentation, prospect list orders, model build and selection, merge/purge specifications, and backend versioning
- Provide direction and technical specifications to list processing team for each campaign
- Analyze post-campaign key metrics, prepare presentations and communicate to cross-departmental teams
- Ensure all related production deadlines are met
- Set up all campaigns in order management system including mail start/end dates, promotion codes, demand plans, etc. to ensure forecasting and reporting accuracy across the business
- Recommend and implement A/B testing strategies, serving as the lead for cross-channel tests
- Develop and prepare weekly, monthly, and per-campaign business reporting on key metrics including sales performance, Y/Y trends, test results, lifetime value, purchase intervals, etc.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Manage vendors to increase value and function of the customer data warehouse
- Pursue and identify new prospect list sources performing at acceptable lifetime value
- Manage relationships with list brokers and cooperative database partners
- Collaborate with partners in marketing, ecommerce, merchandising, and creative on seasonal marketing planning
- Strong Communicator who has the ability to influence and drive results by maneuvering through roadblocks and developing creative solutions
- Strategic Thinker who can translate high level direction into program execution while still juggling multiple priorities in a dynamic environment. Can develop and present recommendations and evaluate expected ROI to assess the viability of marketing investments
- Excellent Project Manager who can juggle multiple priorities and project deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 10+ years direct experience with customer segmentation, database marketing, or CRM driven marketing campaigns
- 5+ Years of catalog circulation management experience
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and comfort communicating complex subject matter to a variety of audiences (merchandising, creative, leadership, etc.)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Expert level Excel skills
- Experience using business intelligence tools a strong plus (Toad, SQL, etc.)
- Track record of producing measurable results in all areas of responsibility
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.