Ecommerce SpecialistJob ID R35561
Job Description Details
The e-commerce Specialist will support brand initiatives to drive sales growth in our ecommerce platform. This role will be a key support position in the overall development of comprehensive digital and promotional ecommerce plans and content; collaborating with our cross functional partners to identify sales opportunities to provide a conversion rich customer experience.
- Prepare weekly digital and email sales recaps
- Prepare daily and monthly email cadence
- Prepare monthly email creative briefs for development and execution of promotional emails
- Attend weekly email, creative and business review meetings
- Supply information to key partners as needed to support the building of business plans by department to align with ecommerce benchmarks
- Maintain ecommerce marketing room with relevant seasonal marketing visual assets that capture all ecomm channels
- Assist in development of digital stories in alignment with merchandising & marketing strategies
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of system capabilities, including new technology
- Initiate post mortem review of events and promotions, summarizing success and opportunities
- Follow department workflow to ensure all content is reviewed and approved by proper stakeholders prior to going live
- Build and maintain relationships based on thorough planning, timely and professional communication, and intelligent problem-solving with internal partners
- Identify opportunities for clearance and/or mark down features
- Support the execution of item set-up for Internet only products
- Conduct competitive research and identify opportunities for growth
- Maintain up to date knowledge of ecommerce platforms (i.e. twitter, FB, Instagram, SEM/SEO marketing) from a functional point of view
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments for different issues
- Consistently responds to customer inquiries in a timely, diplomatic and professional manner
- Willingness to learn and obtain knowledge of the business operations and be able to provide back-up support to other partners when needed
- Supports the Senior Manager of E-Commerce in procuring, managing and executing business strategies for ecommerce
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience
- Basic knowledge of microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communicator with excellent follow up skill
- Excellent attention to detail
- Functional knowledge of social media platforms and SEM/SEO marketing
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter with the ability to hold self-accountable for delivering assigned tasks with minimal follow up
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of five interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, Garnet Hill and Improvements. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.