Email Marketing SpecialistJob ID R36531
Job Description Details
The Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing our campaign and triggered email strategies for Frontgate and Grandin Road. Key job activities include building customer segments, setting up and testing promotions, scheduling emails in our email tool, and reporting on the results of campaigns and tests.
- Assist the Email Marketing Manager to develop an email marketing campaign strategy with specific timing, themes, and offers to communicate relevant messages, while balancing the needs of multiple sales channels and strategic initiatives.
- Coordinate email and web marketing plans among the company's customer service team to provide a seamless multi-channel experience for customers.
- Ensure timely execution of email campaigns which involves coordinating with various areas of the Planning, Merchandising and Design departments.
- Complete final test and QA on all emails for compatibility with web browsers and email clients; ensuring all links, images, subject lines and list segments are correct.
- Identify, test, and implement new email campaigns triggered by specific customer events in order to build more relevant and timely messages.
- Analyze and report on the results of all email campaigns, web marketing promotions, and test initiatives and provide regular updates on efforts to improve our email program.
- Own email-related campaign code and disclaimer setup, tracking, and testing tasks.
- Launch, target, and track email performance.
- Demonstrates success producing innovative and effective results from emails for a brand name consumer marketer.
- Strong communication and excellent analytical skills.
- Creative problem solver with attention to detail.
- Team player with a strong work ethic.
- 2+ years of experience in E-Commerce with primary focus on email marketing campaigns to build/direct consumer sales required.
- BA/BS Degree Required (Marketing/Ecommerce strongly preferred).
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.