Facilities Admin CoordinatorJob ID R44749
Job Description Details
Support the daily operations of the Facilities Department by performing administrative functions for the department and serving as back up to the corporate service center team leader.
1.Monitor Facilities Help Desk requests, monitor and track progress of work orders/service tickets through automated work order system
a.Generate work order status reports to assist in expediting completion of work orders.
Provide timely updates as needed to internal customers on the status of their requests. Facilitate help desk requests as appropriate (i.e. keys, chair warranty, housekeeping, vending, exterminator, etc., etc.) Escalate urgent issues to leadership for immediate attention. Monitor Facilities Help Desk phone, log requests and direct maintenance calls as needed. Vendor administration
Support new vendor set-up including contract review through HSNi legal department, proper certificates of insurance and vendor set up in accounts payable system.
Review vendor invoices for accuracy and resolve discrepancies with vendors prior to coding.
Code invoices with appropriate cost accounting code and forward to Sr. Manager of Facilities for final approval within 2 days of receipt.
Solicit quotes for vendor services as directed. Write Purchase Orders for approval by management.
Maintain vendor files (contracts, pricing schedules, etc.) service records, project files, drawings, departmental literature, service manuals, etc.
Perform vendor service level audits as directed.
Track expenses and other key department metrics including PIT hours, conveyor downtime, safe days worked, etc. Maintain accurate lists of assets by building and department for lift trucks and related equipment (batteries, chargers, radios, etc.) Maintain log of Motorola two way radios and arrange and track service on radios. Support Sr. Manager of Facilities in project management (cost tracking/scheduling/permitting) and preparing presentations. Support corporate service center operations daily while team lead is away or unavailable (assist customers, respond to deliveries at door 51, etc). Includes handling company money through company cash register. Serve as back-up to the corporate service center team lead to cover PTO or other absences. Maintain supplies inventories and order supplies. Manage cafeteria event schedule and coordinate event set ups. Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Safety conscious, goal oriented and professional in appearance and attitude.
- Customer service driven, detail oriented, cost conscious, analytical nature and good business sense.
- Able to maintain confidentiality as required (pay rates, announcements, etc).
- Works well independently and in a team environment. Self starter.
- Skilled in MS Excel, Word, Power Point, Project. AutoCAD is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external customers.
- Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Interacts professionally with multiple levels of the organization including executive level.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and meet HSNi company driver requirements.
- Must have ability to become lift truck (PIT) certified.
- Must have ability to stoop, bend and walk for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs occasionally.
- Experience with a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
- General knowledge of maintenance operations, parts, etc. preferred but not required.
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.