Graphic DesignerJob ID R35131
Job Description Details
The Graphic Designer is an entry level creative professional who will support the Art Direction Team in executing the design of the Frontgate marketing materials and other visual deliverables. The Graphic Designer and Art Direction Team will work closely together and partner with cross-functional teams to support design concept, typography, and layout and ensure deadlines are met with consistency.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for partnering with copy and production teams to ensure correct imagery and copy are used in print and online. Additionally, the Graphic Designer will perform routine duties such as layout and type design in a precise and timely fashion
- Hands-on layout for marketing materials from design through production
- Work with Sr. Art Director to follow production calendar closely and assess where support is most needed on a daily basis
- Ensure consistency of design/layout and adherence to the brand standards
- Adhere to schedules for design and layout reviews
- Partner with copy team to ensure all needed assets are delivered.
- Work with Sr. Production Manager to ensure GREPS are up to date
- Partner with Director of Production to maintain marketing server file structure
- Other duties as assigned
- BFA or BA in Art, Design or related degree, preferred
- 0-3 years of related work experience, preferably in catalog or retail
- Working knowledge of Mac Adobe Creative Suite: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Proven track record of following direction and working independently
- Successfully collaborates and performs duties by solving problems, applying critical thinking
- Strong design portfolio
- Basic understanding of printing process, photography, illustration and typography
- Ability to operate effectively and efficiently , prioritizing, organizing and managing a workload for multiple small projects
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of five interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, Garnet Hill and Improvements. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.