Graphic DesignerJob ID R36316
Job Description Details
A role with Frontgate Creative means you’ll be part of a team that supports marketing strategy, planning and execution of all branding and marketing efforts from print, catalog and retail to digital and video. As a Graphic Designer you are an entry-level creative professional professional who will seamlessly collaborate with cross-functional teams along with the Creative Director and Art Direction team to design layouts which improve product presentation to the customer and drive consistency. You must have a strong ability to design typography driven layouts and take a systems approach to design. You will be expected to multi-task, completing hands-on design assignments in a precise and timely manner. You must also be detail-oriented, adaptable and solution focused in your approach to projects. Core responsibilities are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Hands-on layout for marketing materials in all channels from concept through production
- Work closely with Creative Director and Art Direction team to establish dynamic design templates for all channels that meet brand standards and create consistency
- Research competitors and collaborate with Assistant Graphic Designer to evolve layouts and templates for best presentation of product
- Partner with Production team to document/maintain catalog template library
- Work closely with copy team to request, place and review copy in layout
- Work closely with Assistant Graphic designer on production of marketing materials, ensuring consistency with use of brand guidelines and templates
- Work closely with team to meet all layout and production deadlines
- Partner with Director of Production to maintain marketing server file structure
- BFA or BA in Art, Design or related degree, preferred
- 0-3 years of related work experience, preferably in retail
- Strong design portfolio, showcasing proven ability to design typography
- Highly Proficient in Mac Adobe Creative Suite: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Desire and ability to learn quickly
- Familiarity with html and digital production process a plus
- Solid understanding of web graphics, including image optimization, file size and type, font use
- Experience developing social media deliverables and content across social platforms a plus
- Proven ability to independently prioritize and manage workload for multiple small projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic interactive design skills
- Resilient, adaptable, positive attitude
Interested Candidates, please submit your portfolio for consideration
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.