Industrial EngineerJob ID R38438
Job Description Details
JOB TITLE: Industrial Engineer
Ensure success of engineered labor standards and continuous improvement initiatives to drive efficiency, quality, safety and support overall business growth.
Engineered Labor Standards
- Develop labor standards across 5 buildings in greater West Chester / Monroe, Ohio and Arizona through data collection using time study methodologies
- Manage, optimize and provide education around the labor standards that are the backbone of an incentive based performance program
- Identify opportunities to improve labor standards or update with business changes
- Develops WMS reporting requirements necessary to capture data to measure labor performance
- Partners with Operations team to improve operational performance
Continous Process Improvement
- Identify potential improvement opportunities
- Manage, facilitate and lead improvement projects, including facility layout/design, technological innovations, etc.
- Develop process documentation
- Continuously researches and identifies technologies to improve processes through automation and/or mechanization
- A bachelor of science degree in Industrial Engineering or similar preferred
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills
- Detail oriented as well as excellent organizational and project management skills
- Able to plan, prioritize and meet short term and intermediate deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Visio, Powerpoint, and Word
- Proficiency in Autocad or similar required
- Ability to work flexible hours, overtime and weekends as needed
- Ability to travel as needed
Qurate Retail Group supports the growth and career progression of internal employees. As our organization continues to expand, QRG will support relocation for designated positions and company-initiated assignments. Other support may be offered at the hiring manager’s discretion. To determine if relocation assistance is available, please review the position posting details.
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.