Marketing AnalystJob ID R45112
Job Description Details
The Marketing Analyst is a vital contributor to the planning, analysis, forecasting, and execution of direct mail programs that drive revenue and support the multi-channel strategy for Grandin Road. Leveraging the Cornerstone database and multiple 3rd party data partners, this position is also accountable for analyzing customer behavior that optimizes marketing investment and provides actionable customer insights that are critical to the company’s customer journey. The candidate should have some prior performance marketing experience, be highly motivated, curious, and possess strong analytical and communication skills. Ability to adapt to change and thrive in a fast paced, deadline based environment is a must.
- Work with the marketing team and internal business partners to develop and implement direct mail strategies to achieve sales and ad spend goals
- Assist in the management of print marketing budgets; make recommendations for reallocation/investment based upon performance and company goals
- Report on KPI’s for all direct mail programs and help analyze the effectiveness of all direct mail programs
- Help develop customer file growth plans to include new, retained, and reactivated customers
- Use data from multiple sources to deliver key customer insights and demographic information that helps the company identify, target and deliver relevant messaging to key strategic customer segments
- Manage the list processing cycle, always looking for improvements to processes, data, and list sources
- Participate in developing profitable catalog and print circulation strategies that balance trade-off of pages, reach, frequency and format
- Assist in setting priorities for data warehouse enhancements such as the addition of new data sources, creation of super variables for modeling, or automation of customer scoring and reporting
- Help manage relationships with list manager, list brokers and cooperative database partners
- Design and measure results of A/B tests in order to constantly improve the impact and efficiency of marketing campaigns
- Data Driven Mentality: Ability to make data driven decisions but also comfortable with using less than perfect results to draw conclusions
- Excellent Communicator: Effectively communicates with the team, cross functional partners, and management about key findings and status of the business
- Inquisitive and Proactive: Is curious about the customer and what makes her purchase, leading to creating programs to test and drive incremental revenue.
- 3-5 years’ experience in print marketing, preferably at a retail / e-commerce company
- Proven experience in data mining and customer insight analysis
- Creative problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills is a must
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.