Merchandise Operations SpecialistJob ID R35377
Job Description Details
The Merchandise Operations Specialist will be responsible for managing promotion/source code setup for direct marketing campaigns. In addition this position is the main backup for web promotion/ source code setup for Digital Commerce.
This position works closely with business users who are constantly generating new ideas. The team works with shifting production schedules and tight deadlines. The ideal candidate will be flexible enough to respond to the business users while maintaining proper audits and quality control checks.
- Setup and testing web promotions and source codes across applications for our digital commerce business users.
- Understand and work with complex promotion planning tools and applications.
- Coordinate with Digital Commerce team members from initial setup through testing and go live of web promotions.
- Implement other marketing programs as assigned, for example, postcard mailings, best customer gifts, etc.
- Assist the List Services team with backup support for digital offer setup and testing.
- Assist the Merchandise Inventory Specialist in maintaining the data integrity of new and existing items
- This is a not an all-inclusive list and priorities and can change as business dictates
- High School Diploma/GED required, BA/BS Degree preferred
- 1-3 year of professional administrative work experience
- Experience with ecommerce platforms/applications like Websphere a plus.
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of five interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, Garnet Hill and Improvements. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.