Monroe Receiving Team Lead - REG - 2nd ShiftJob ID R40449
Job Description Details
Monroe Receiving Team Lead – REG – 2nd shift
Business Unit Summary
Be a part of the dynamic Non-Conveyable Receiving Monroe team within our Monroe center facility. Overall responsibility of the Team Lead is to ensure excellent internal and external customer service and commitment to member companies. Ensure department service levels, accuracy and quality of receiving processes is being met.
A Day in the Life
• Ensure department productivity and accuracy goals are met daily
• Follow methods and procedures of the receiving department
• Follow all procedures of the STAR program, including follow up and time studies
• Distribute work to associates and follow up to ensure jobs are complete
• Maintain the transfer trailer reports along with keeping trailer empty as they come into the doors (within 2 hours time frame).
• Complete daily checklist and update supervisors with department issues as they occur
• Address staffing issues in a positive, confidential and professional manner
• Support all CCSG philosophies in promoting a positive work environment
• Work with pre-receiving department to assist in scheduling and reporting issues with carriers and deliveries
• Work with other departments to ensure accuracy and to uphold the distribution center requirements of quality and customer satisfaction
• Over see proper use of equipment and supplies and ensure checklists are complete
• Establish and maintain fluid movement of cases on to and off of hard receiving floor.
Keys to Success
At Cornerstone Services, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
• Strong leadership and motivational skills. Maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to repeatedly lift up to 75 lbs.
• Trained on equipment for use in department
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to coach, motivate and develop others while fostering teamwork
• Strong knowledge of systems including PKMS and MACS
• Ability to work independently on trouble shooting problems and handle issues in a timely manner.
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.