Payroll Administrator- 8AM-4:30PMJob ID R38852
Job Description Details
Shift: 8AM-4:30PM (Monday through Friday, occasional weekend work, 5-10% overtime)
Senior Manager, Payroll
This position will be responsible for Time Keeping administration, payroll processing and other payroll related tasks for 7 separate companies.
Job Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Administer file imports into Kronos
- Work with management, as needed, across companies on time keeping and payroll related issues.
- Process garnishment requests
- Work import files from Peoplesoft into ADP to update team members payroll records
- Process and close biweekly payrolls
- Process direct deposit and tax forms
- Work benefit files and process various benefit deductions
- Process employment verifications
- Work through quarter and year end items to ensure accurate W-2 and state reporting
- Work with ADP generated biweekly payroll reports
- Answer questions from employees and leaders related to payroll topics
- Will be cross trained on several payroll tasks to provide needed support for processing payroll.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Associates degree in Business, Accounting, or related degree is preferred.
- At least 3 years experience with time keeping, payroll processing, and benefits is required.
- Candidates with Kronos and ADP systems experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Excel, and Word is required.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work independently.
- Possess strong communication, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Solid work ethic
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.