Payroll Team Lead- 8AM-4:30PMJob ID R39985
We are seeking an experienced Payroll Lead to support the Sr. Payroll Manager and provide day to day leadership and expertise to ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll in a multi-state and multi-company environment.
Job Description Details
Payroll Team Lead
Shift: 8AM-4:30PM (Monday through Friday, occasional weekend work, 5-10% overtime)
Job Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and handle daily payroll department operations and manage daily workload within the department and determine team priorities.
- Partner with management / team members on time keeping and payroll related questions to provide resolution
- Work closely with Sr. Payroll Manager on special projects
- Serve as the primary relationship partner with Human Resources for payroll related issue resolution
- Support Sr. Payroll Manager on payroll related compliance activities
- Working knowledge of garnishments to enter and process garnishments.
- Work import files from Peoplesoft into ADP to update team members payroll records
- Administer import/export files into and from Kronos
- Process direct deposit and tax forms
- Work benefit files and process various benefit deductions, PTO, disability, etc.
- Close and process biweekly payrolls
- Process employment verifications
- Validate / audit ADP generated biweekly payroll reports for payroll accuracy
- Work through quarter and year end items to ensure accurate W-2 and state reporting
- Maintain employee confidentiality and protect payroll information by keeping sensitive information confidential
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in Business, Accounting, or related degree is preferred.
- At least 3 year’s experience with time keeping, payroll processing, and benefits is required.
- Previous leadership experience is required.
- Candidates with Kronos and ADP systems experience are preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Excel, and Word is required.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality is required.
- Must be an agile team player who possesses the ability to work independently in a detailed oriented environment.
- Possess strong communication, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Ability to organize, multitask, and prioritize in a deadline driven department
- Ability to work overtime when needed.
- Reliable with a solid work ethic.
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.