Photo Studio InternJob ID R34711
Job Description Details
Frontgate is looking for highly motivated, creative students interested in pursuing a career in the digital media industry. If you are a passionate customer advocate, embrace teamwork, and have a strong curiosity to learn, then this is the opportunity for you to join an industry leading Creative team!
As a Creative intern you will assist the Production Manager in overseeing and managing the day to day projects running in our studio. These projects include photography and videography.
- Putting together tentative production schedules
- Attend weekly production meetings
- Assisting on set with photographers, stylists, and art directors
- Work with merchandise coordinators to ensure all product is on set for shooting
- Re-setting and organizing the studio before and after shoots, making sure the studio is clean and in order each day
- Assist in creating, painting, cataloging studio sets
- Inventory and order studio supplies/equipment
- Work with our pre-media team on light retouching and processing images
- Must be able to work during normal business hours, 30 - 40 hours per week.
- Working towards a Bachelor's Degree in Photography, Communication, Design, or related field required
- Excellent MS Office skills, Adobe Creative Software (Photoshop, Bridge, Capture One)
- Ability to Multi-task
- Strong attention to detail needed
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a minimum of 25lbs
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of five interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, Garnet Hill and Improvements. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.