Picking, Packing & ShippingJob ID R39410
Job Description Details
We are currently hiring for Warehouse Associates to work in our Picking, Packing & Shipping departments. Contribute successfully and consistently to the overall mission of the distribution center by employing a work ethic consistent with the standards of CSI, striving to achieve positive relations with peers and coworkers, and establishing goals for personal development.
Call us at 513-603-1278 to schedule an interview or Walk-in for an interview Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm, at our Employment Office located at 5568 West Chester Road West Chester, OH 45069.
Save time, Apply online!
Position Overview :
- Process and pick orders for shipment to the customer.
- Quality check all truck sheets to ensure proper Sku, color, size, etc.
- Meet accuracy requirements.
- Identify process issues such as inventory control issues, replenishment/stocking errors, etc. and present them to the Team Lead and/or Coordinator for referral to Problem Resolution
- Properly fill out profiling change forms, stop signs, and truck maintenance forms
- Follow proper procedures when removing problem orders from pick trucks
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- All other duties as directed by CSI Management
- Ability to repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs.
- Required to trained (and become certified if applicable) on equipment for use in department
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet the performance standards of the position
- Ability to work flexible hours, overtime and weekends as needed
- Team player, willing to work in other areas of the operation as needed
- Ability to read, comprehend and communicate in English
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of systems including PKMS and MACS
- Ability to work in an environment with moderate variations in temperature
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Climbing, kneeling and squatting as needed
- Knowledge and ability required to perform the functions of the job
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.