Sale Associate - Full-time / West ChesterJob ID R817211
Job Description Details
Sales Consultant Primary Responsibilities
- Service first mindset and ability to thrive in an environment that is focused on enhancing the overall in-store Guest experience as the Ultimate Concierge for the brand.
- Welcomes, entertains and hosts our Guest and is knowledgeable on current trends in the industry.
- Build Guest loyalty through in-store programs including, but not limited to, Design Services, private label credit card, and community outreach programs.
- Provide Guests with accurate and efficient service to educate them on the products and services available at Frontgate.
- Collaborate with the management team and peers to achieve daily, weekly and monthly store metrics.
- Contribute in all aspects of store maintenance and merchandising: assist in maintaining a clean, organized and easy to shop sales floor.
- Follow company policies and guidelines for signage, visual display, and merchandise placement to maximize sales, ensure safety and minimize shrinkage.
- Assist in handling merchandise stock, proper ticketing of merchandise and participate in physical inventory activities.
- Keep up to date on the technical aspects and resources available to serve the needs of the customers effectively.
- Provide a quick and efficient professional check out experience for our Guests.
Collaborate and Builds Teams—Attracts, develops and motives the talent needed for current and future business requirements. Articulates an inspiring vision for the future, establishes high performance expectations and sets example through own behavior. Ensures alignment of individual goals with overall business objectives. Coaches team members to success and holds individuals accountable for achieving results.
Be Accountable—Credibility earned through delivering results. Balances urgent and effective action, commitment to excellence, taking initiative to resolve problems and work quality. Demonstrates high initiative and provides leadership in a project-oriented environment.
Builds Diverse Teams—Seeks out and embraces diversity of thought. Ensures all employees feel respected and valued for who they are. Creates an inclusive work environment where everyone can embrace their uniqueness and develop to their full potential.
Inspires Engagement—Leads by example. Communicates effectively and makes people feel valued and appreciated. Deals with conflict and poor performance in a timely and proactive way.
Stays Curious –Always looking to learn and grow. Thinks creatively and is open to new ideas and innovation. Focuses on building skills for the present and future. Learns from mistakes and embraces change.
- 2+ years of specialty retail sales experience
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of professional sales procedures and customer service
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and active listening
- Computer skills, including point of sale software, internet based programs and previous cash handling required
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Availability to work flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 50lbs
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to continually smile, be nice, and be genuinely friendly in an environment where guest are the reason we are in business
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.