Sample CoordinatorJob ID R36040
Job Description Details
The Sample Room Coordinator is responsible for efficiently receiving, returning, and stocking product samples.
- Receives new, incoming samples from the dock and/or distribution center.
- Unpacks products and conducts initial assembly.
- Maintains packing list files for future reference.
- Assigns sample tracking number and inputs all relevant data into sample database.
- Communicates the arrival of daily samples to the merchandising teams.
- Distributes new, incoming samples to the appropriate holding shelf for each merchant team.
- Assists with maintaining the organization, efficiency and cleanliness of the sample room.
- Assists merchants with set-up for product reviews and product presentation meetings.
- Assist with sample movement request and delivery.
- Processes Product Requests from prime inventory for Merchandising and Product Development and returns product to prime inventory as needed.
- Repackages samples and arranges return shipping when samples are returned to vendors.
- Previous experience in logistics packaging, operations or quality field
- Knowledge of product quality and craftsmanship, construction and materials
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and handle long periods on your feet
- Equipment operation (reach truck, walkie, counter balance)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required, PKMS and Ecometry
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.