Sourcing AssistantJob ID R36132
Job Description Details
Position: Sourcing Assistant
- Support daily administrative activities of the Director, Compliance & Sourcing – including confidential information
- Trip planning for domestic and international travel including but not limited to airline, hotel, rental car, car service, passports, visas, etc.
- Execute all expense reporting for the Sourcing, Compliance, Product Design teams
- Maintain all current sourcing reports, drive accuracy & accountability in information entered
- Maintain import spec sheet/product development folder records for 5 years required for customs compliance
- Shipping of packages and samples to overseas contacts
- Support team as needed when team members traveling
- Keep Sourcing team organized and work to stay in front of their needs for them to work efficiently
- Set a culture and environment that is team work driven to accomplish goals
- Assumed basic responsibilities - ex: assist in the productivity and organization of the team
- This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and is subject to change at any time.
- Strong organizational and communication skills. Quick Learner
- Must be able to manage multiple projects concurrently, meet deadlines and deliver accurate results while staying professional and positive
- Extremely organized and project management preferred
- Ability to function independently or in a team and show sound judgment in a fast paced environment adapting to change with a sense of urgency
- Outlook, Excel, Word - proficient required
- 2yr. relevant work experience
- College degree preferred
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.