Visual CoordinatorJob ID R37800
Job Description Details
The Visual Coordinator role will execute visual presentations that support key company brand initiatives. This role focuses on the visual interpretation and direction of the Manager of Merchandise Operations to deliver an exceptional customer experience within stores. The role will execute the visual strategies across the brand by creating visual tools and resources that allow the stores to plan and execute flawlessly, to drive sales.
The Visual Coordinator will work closely with the Manager of Merchandise Operations on the following: in store visual merchandising communication, ensuring the execution of corporate visual and merchandising directives, distribution of visual tools to stores, including; floor maps, signage and collateral and more. This position reports directly into the Manager of Merchandise Operations.
- Executes effective merchandising strategies and communicates the visual merchandising direction of the Manager of Merchandise Operations, to the field.
- Develops detailed floor-plans and plan-o-grams, mapping and planning of product placement and visual floor set execution, merchandising of retail presentations and fixture bays.
- Creates and distributes Visual Decks that showcase elevated and advanced in-store displays and window décor and represents the corporate visual merchandising presentation for all categories.
- Partners with the Manager of Merchandise Operations to work with cross-functional partners in making decisions that attribute to the visual strategies for the retail stores.
- Prepare analytical data as it relates to the merchandising and visual standards in stores.
- Compile weekly, monthly and quarterly visual merchandising reports that are utilize to determine the allocation of product in stores.
- Ensure all products are presented in unique and compelling ways that support the theme and inspire our customers to purchase
- Ensures that the visual merchandising collateral is received in-store and communicates any related issues with the Manager of Merchandise Operations.
- Partners with the Manager of Merchandise Operations and creative teams to create cohesive and elevated signage/marketing strategies that aligns with the company brand initiatives. Coordinate signage shipments to stores and assist stores with signage specific to their needs and store layout.
- Designs and develops tag/pricing collateral that aligns with the company brand initiatives.
- Partner with Sr. PR Manager to plan and execute all in-store events.
- Partner with Sr. Social Media Specialist to drive engagement thru all social platforms for retail.
- Assist the Merchandise Manager of Operations on training and developing the visual team on how to execute visual direction. Assist in empowering the visual team to train team members on product flow and visual direction.
- Partner with the Merchandise Manager of Operations to educate the teams on building a meticulous eye for detail; that can bring the product to life through compelling story telling and merchandise standards.
- 1 - 3 years of corporate visual merchandising experience with an ability to display creativity and strong aesthetic sensibility. Experience in specialty retail; home furnishing background preferred, but not required.
- College degree preferred or equivalent job experience.
- Proficient in Excel, Publisher, Power Point and other Microsoft software
- Knowledge of In-Design, Photoshop + Photography
- Experience creating unique signage for in store promotions and story telling
- Has a strong understanding of trend and style that is reflective of the brand
- Influencing, problem analysis and decision-making skills with the ability to inspire
- Acts as a brand ambassador reflective of the company values and aesthetic.
- Strong understanding of signage/marketing and its direct impact on sales
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 50 lbs.
- Availability to work flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- This position is Located in the Cincinnati, Ohio area
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.